GED and Academic Preparation
If you are thinking about going into healthcare, or if you are looking to advance your career, being academically prepared is very important.
Math and science skills and knowledge are key, as are basic skills like test-taking and writing, especially for careers that require license exams.
If you need help getting prepared, contact any of our local one-stop career centers or you can contact the agencies below. Many have basic education and GED programs to help you get the tools you need to build a career.
- Partner for Community
- Community Action Pioneer Valley
- Springfield Partners for Community Action, Inc.
- Valley Opportunity Council, Inc .
- Springfield Adult Learning Center
- Westover Job Corps
- The Literacy Project
- Literacy Network of South Berkshire
- Northern Berkshire ABE Program